The guest pays our company 30% of the reservation once it is confirmed and the rest 70% one month prior arrival. The net amount* of the payment is transferred to you 24 hours after the guest’s arrival**. The transaction may take from a few hours to a few days. It depends on the payment method you choose.
There are 2 payment methods: 1) Bank account
2) Pay pal
We manage all your transactions in safety.
In case of cancellation, you will be paid the amount you are due to be given according to the cancellation policy you have chosen for you listing. The amount is transferred to you once the cancellation is confirmed through our platform, through the same method you have already chosen for your bookings.
Payment through PayPal will be completed within a few hours.
Payment through credit card may take from 1 to 3 working days. In extremely rare occasions, it may take a little longer because of technical problems or other similar circumstances.
Your bank will likely charge you a fee to receive the wire.
Once your payment is completed, an e-mail will be sent to you with your invoice attached. You may also download your invoice from your "Transaction History" in the "Reservations" page. You can get informed about the integrated payments from your Transaction History any time you want.
(*net amount : the price minus website's service fees)
(**guest’s arrival: the check-in time which is mentioned in your listing data)
We would be happy to help you and answer to your questions, so please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.