If your Website / Blog is powered by Wordpress CMS you can add Cretico's Image and HTML5 banners as a Widget in your sidebar (the location of the Widgets on your website, depends on your theme).
First select your Cretico Banner from Tapfiliate:
- From your Tapfiliate dashboard, click Programs from the left side menu.
- Select the Cretico Program by clicking View.
- Click on Assets from the top menu.
- Select your banner dimensions (for sidebars its 300x250).
- Click on Show code from the banner of your selection.
- Copy the code from the Code/Link field.
To add the banner in your Wordpress site:
- From your Wordpress admin panel go to Appearance > Widgets.
- From the Available Widgets, click on the Text Widget and add it in your sidebar widget area.
- Click on the new Text Widget you just added and expand it.
- Paste the code you copied earlier from your Tapfiliate Banner and click Save.
If you have any issues using our affiliate program banners, please contact us at email@example.com .