f your Website / Blog is powered by Joomla CMS you can add Cretico's Image and HTML5 banners as a Module in your sidebar (the location of the Modules on your website, depends on your theme).
First select your Cretico Banner from Tapfiliate:
- From your Tapfiliate dashboard, click Programs from the left side menu.
- Select the Cretico Program by clicking View.
- Click on Assets from the tab menu.
- Select your banner dimensions (for sidebars its 300x250).
- Click on Show code from the banner of your selection.
- Copy the code from the Code/Link field.
To add the banner in your Joomla site:
- From your Joomla admin panel go to Extensions and click on Module manager.
- To add a new module click New.
- From the list of modules, click Custom HTML .
- Type your title and then click on the [Toggle editor] button.
- Paste the code you copied earlier from your Tapfiliate Banner .
- Select the module position from the Position drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
If you have any issues using our affiliate program banners, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .