f your Website / Blog is powered by Drupal CMS you can add Cretico's Image and HTML5 banners as a Block in your sidebar (the location of the Block on your website, depends on your theme).
First select your Cretico Banner from Tapfiliate:
- From your Tapfiliate dashboard, click Programs from the left side menu.
- Select the Cretico Program by clicking View.
- Click on Assets from the tab menu.
- Select your banner dimensions (for sidebars its 300x250).
- Click on Show code from the banner of your selection.
- Copy the code from the Code/Link field.
To add the banner in your Drupal site:
- From your Drupal admin panel go to Structure and click on Blocks.
- Click on Add block.
- Type your block description and title .
- In the Block body click on the Code button and paste the code you copied earlier, from your Tapfiliate dashboard.
- Select from Text Format the Unfiltered HTML
- Select the position of the Block in the Region Settings (like Right Sidebar).
- Click Save Block.
If you have any issues using our affiliate program banners, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .