Cancellation

How do I cancel a confirmed booking?
In case you, as a host, may have to cancel a booking, we would suggest you to make it as soon as possible. The cancellation has to be done officially t...
Fri, 30 Jan, 2015 at 9:27 AM
What if the guest cancels a confirmed booking?
In case that a guest decides to cancel his reservation, a member of Cretico's team will contact you, as soon as possible, providing you the reason of...
Thu, 10 Sep, 2015 at 2:55 PM
Cancellation Policy
Your guest has to pay our company a 30% deposit in order to book the villa. The rest 70% must be paid off, at least 28 days before your gue...
Thu, 10 Sep, 2015 at 2:58 PM